What We Believe
Years of work in creating breakthroughs, international implementation of alliances, research of best practices, and both operational and consulting experience has taught us some important lessons:
- People support what they help to create, therefore engage those who will be impacted by changes in the design of a new system
- Best Practices shift the potential of achieving success in alliance-based systems from 25% (without best practices) to 80% with best practices
- Three things are absolutely essential to get right:
- Align on a common vision and strategy for the future
- Build a Culture of high performance and trust
- Orient metrics and rewards to fit the new vision and culture
- Differentials in thinking drives innovation, but without the system just described, differences become dysfunctional, disruptive, and even destructive
- 80-90% of what you need to know already exists in your organization
- There is a “design framework” behind every successful result, and once you understand the “architecture” you can translate learning from one organization to another.
The Warren Company works with senior executives in organizations that are committed
to achieving extraordinary results through breakthroughs generated from a foundation of collaborative innovation.
We are dedicated to the universal adoption of the architecture, skills and philosophies of collaborative innovation to think, create and work together, producing results far beyond
what would otherwise be possible.
We provide each of our clients with a unique set of
- structures, and
- of collaborative innovation that underpin the world’s most successful alliances.
Our workshop framework:
- Creates strategic & operational alignment,
- Is action oriented,
- Uses best practices to ensure long term success,
- Ensures high performance,
- Minimizes future breakdowns, and
- Creates pathway & guidance for legal contracts.
We concentrate on the Key Factors for Success which seasoned managers affirm the essential ingredients to effective collaborative innovation implementation:
- Properly trained innovation champions, and project managers
- Powerful Strategic Imperative to guide the effort
- Clear operational performance processes with breakthrough measurements
- Effective innovation management process designed for the alliance
- Proper leadership support for Collaborative Innovation
- Unlike typical consultants, we are “Architects and Capability Builders" who deliver a tested and effective strategic system and process methodology that harnesses the innovative power of differentials in thinking across internal and external boundaries. In many circumstances, we also serve as “Resultants” (see below)