Here is More feedback from a recent (Feb 2009) senior level 2 day program that focused on integrating Alliances, Collaborative Innovation, and Trust
- Extremely pertinent, very well delivered. Interesting historic quotes. Tangible case study related to theory. Best training session ever…
- Enlightening and empowering. Good real world examples used to illustrate concepts
- Excellent course, very relevant and well delivered. Would recommend this course to all Managers and Supervisors.
- This course is a source of many great ideas and concepts. Fresh way of doing business. Pertinent real world.
- Excellent tool that will synergize alliance upon the establishment of a support foundation.
- Every person at our organization should take this course. Excellent.
- Excellent contents. Outstanding lecturer, many real life examples which illustrate the theory very well. Thanks Robert!
- Very informative – the entire organization should take it.
- Excellent. Provided great material to think about & act upon to improve collaboration & innovation in the Branch.
- Very interesting session and excellent, knowledgeable resource. Particularly valuable to have peers in same branch as well as colleagues from sister organizations in same session. Led to very good group discussions.
- Excellent. Need to get this out wider set of employees and partners. This has the potential to transform our work if we act.
- Should be taken by all. Excellent presentation on the need for trust. Excellent instructor.